Web Developer, UX/UI Designer | UniStar LA | 2019 - Present
Developing corporate websites including UX and UI.
- Developing and maintaining corporate website
- Building a website for company's transition from printed magazines to digital blogs.
- Analyzing best business and marketing strategies for web content and brand.
Web Development Manager, CTO | Project Mantou | 2018 - 2019
Head of development in building medical applications, health websites and educational videos.
- Developing health information services websites, with content pertaining to health care and symptoms.
- Developing desktop and mobile applications that provide medical consultation based on a scan of the user’s medical results.
- Animating and editing videos that educates users on health care and diseases.
Web Development and Design Manager | Rejuvenation Therapeutics | 2017 - 2018
Development lead in corporate ecommerce and sales websites. Building and running marketing campaigns. Designing web, marketing, and packaging assets.
- Developing and designing corporate and marketing websites.
- Building and designing sales funnels and campaigns using Infusionsoft and Zapier integration.
- Designing product and packaging for web and print.
- Maintaining renovating Wordpress, Shopify, WooCommerce, and 1ShoppingCart websites.
Lead Web Developer | Rush Star Wireless | 2016–2017
Developing cross-platform software applications and websites. Designing marketing material in support of sales and partners such as Verizon and TracFone.
- Developing sales support web applications using PHP, ASP.NET and AngularJS.
- Engineering and programming PHP web portals for corporate, TracFone partners and stores.
- Built various Web API and AngularJS forms for TracFone and Verizon agents and leads registration.
- Designing various marketing materials including email blasts, ads, flyers, presentations, packaging and guides.
Lead Graphic Designer, User Acquisition Manager | Mino Games | 2013 - 2016
Designing and development for top-grossing apps with over 13 million users. Expediting user acquisition research and design.
- Creating graphics and assets for web, iOS and Android applications.
- Building and maintaining database stored on AWS (Amazon Web Services) servers.
- Producing graphic and video ads for UA campaigns reaching billions across the world through apps, television, and social media.
- Developing graphics and assets for partner businesses including Facebook, Twitter, Google, Apple and Chartboost for localization and marketing.
- Designing graphics for commercial merchandise including apparel, toys and accessories.
Lead Graphic Designer, UX / UI Design Manager | Tross Solutions | 2013 - 2015
Responsible for producing high-quality designs to achieve optimal web and mobile user experience.
- Leading the development and design of cross-platform games and emergency dispatch applications.
- Leading agile scrum meetings with design and dev teams, arbitrating design and integration strategies.
- Received letter of Commendation from SDSU president for achievement in heading the design of commercial biotech application and wearables which attained Top 10 in the Qualcomm XPrize.
- Engineering and orchestrating UX research, flowcharts, wireframes and rapid prototyping.
- Designing vector-based corporate and branding logos, icons and trademarks.
Web Designer, Administrator | MinoSource | 2011 - Present
MinoSource.com is a personal project that has become the leading online community for the game series Mino Monsters and opened the path to my position at Mino Games.
- A fluid and responsive site I developed using languages such as PHP, HTML5, CSS3 and JS.
- Launching and regulating community forum database via MySQL.
- Engineering with progressive enhancement standards, deploying mobile-first design strategies, cross-platform optimization and augmentative viewport configurations.
- Performing user experience data mining and analysis to attain optimal design interface.
Freelance Multimedia Designer | 2004 - Present
Exercising my web and graphic design skills, I have taken on various freelance opportunities.
- Councilor, Web Developer, Administrator, Wiki Founder - Wikia (Fandom).
- Web Developer - Star Zone USA, CBCSD, TCCF, China Chef.
- Graphic Designer - J&RP, The Springs CC (The Summit).
- Motion Graphic Designer - San Diego Gas & Electric, Reading Legacy.
- 14 years of experience with responsive front and back-end development.
- MySQL, AWS, ASP.NET MVC, Web API.
- Visual Studio, Filezilla, XAMPP, Fiddler, Xcode.
- SEO, CRO, SMM, PPC.
- Proficient in graphic design and typography via Adobe Creative Suite.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash, Acrobat, Premiere, After Effects, Director.
- Digital photography, 3D design using Maya and media production for web integration.
- Foreign Language Proficiency: Cantonese (IRL-5), Mandarin (IRL-5), Japanese (IRL-3)
School of Professional Studies & Fine Art | San Diego State University | 2011 - 2014
Bachelor of Arts in Applied Arts and Sciences with emphasis in Multimedia Design.
INTERESTS AND HOBBIES
- Playing music, learning new instruments
- Volunteer work within church community
- Illustration and composition