Web Developer | Rush Star Wireless | Oct 2016 – present
Designing and developing public and internal company websites.
- Developing TracFone Exclusive Stores website catalog and login portal using PHP.
- Designing banners, flyers, presentations and guides.
- Designed corporate mascot character, Rush the Dog.
- Building and sending out e-mail and text blasts via MailChimp.
- Managing company social media sites.
- Creating and managing registration and contact forms via FormSite.
Lead Graphic / UA Designer | Mino Games | Aug 2012 – May 2016
Designing graphics and videos for top-grossing apps with over 13 million users. Expediting user acquisition research and design.
- Creating graphics and assets for web, iOS and Android applications.
- Developing graphics and videos for iTunes App Store and Google Play banners, promos and screenshots.
- Designing graphics for commercial merchandise including apparel, toys and accessories.
- Producing graphic and video ads for UA campaigns reaching billions across the world through apps, television, and social media.
- Providing graphics and assets to partner businesses including Facebook, Twitter, Google, Apple and Chartboost for localization and marketing.
Lead Graphic / UX Designer | Tross Solutions | Oct 2013 – Jan 2015
Responsible for producing high-quality designs to achieve optimal web and mobile user experience.
- Designed vector-based corporate and branding logos, icons and trademarks.
- Received letter of Commendation from SDSU president for achievement in heading the design of commercial biotech application and wearables which attained Top 10 in the Qualcomm XPrize.
- Led the development and design of cross-platform educational games and emergency dispatch applications.
- Led agile scrum meetings with design and development teams, arbitrating design and integration strategies.
- Engineered and orchestrated UX research, flowcharts, wireframes and rapid prototyping.
Web Designer, Administrator | MinoSource | 2011 – present
As what began as a personal-project, MinoSource.net has become the leading online Mino Monsters community. It’s popularity opened the path to my current position at Mino Games.
- Engineered with progressive enhancement standards, deploying mobile-first design strategies, cross-platform optimization and augmentative viewport configurations.
- Performing user experience data mining and analysis to attain optimal design interface.
- Launched and regulated community forum database.
Freelance Multimedia Designer | 2004 – present
Exercising my web and graphic design skills, I have taken on various freelance opportunities.
- J&RP – industrial graphic and branding design.
- The Summit (The Springs CC) – infographics, graphic design.
- Doxa CBCSD - branding and web design
- China Chef – web design.
- TCCF – branding and web design.
- Fandom (Wikia) – founded various wikis, designed web UI and graphics in cross-community efforts.
- Star Zone USA – web design with integrated radio media player and maintenance for radio station.
- San Diego Gas & Electric - motion graphic design.
- Reading Legacy - motion graphic design
- 11 years of experience with graphic design and typography via Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Premiere, After Effects, Maya
- 13 years of experience with responsive front and back-end web development.
- SEO, CRO, SMM, PPC
- Digital photography, 3D design and typography.
- Foreign Language Proficiency: Cantonese (IRL-5), Mandarin (IRL-5), Japanese (IRL-3)
School of Professional Studies & Fine Art | San Diego State University | 2011 - 2014
Bachelor of Arts in Applied Arts and Sciences with emphasis in Multimedia Design.
INTERESTS AND HOBBIES
- Playing music, learning new instruments
- Volunteer work within church community
- Illustration and composition